VRA Faculty Resources
The Virginia Reading Assessment faculty resources are designed to assist educator preparation faculty and others in understanding test content, helping candidates prepare to take the Virginia Reading Assessment, and interpreting and analyzing candidate test results. To view or print a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader v5.0 or higher installed on your computer.
Select the following link to view or print the:
- Virginia Reading Assessment Faculty Guide (PDF document)
Select from the following links to access additional resources, including worksheets and other program information described in the faculty guide.
Resources for Understanding Test Content and Alignment
- VRA Test Blueprint for Elementary and Special Education Teachers (PDF document)
- VRA Test Blueprint for Reading Specialists (PDF document)
- Mapping the Test Blueprint to the Curriculum
Resources for Helping Candidates Prepare to Test
- Assessment Preparation Worksheet (PDF document)
- Mapping the Test Blueprint to Courses Taken
- VRA Study Guide
Resources for Interpreting and Analyzing Candidate Test Results
- Examinee Score Report Explanation (PDF document)
- Analyzing Test Results for Candidates Retaking a Test
Copyright © 2013 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Evaluation Systems, Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004